Become better at communicating! To practise Practical Rhetoric generates more customers, increases your self esteem and creates better relations at your working place.
- How can you listen more efficiently and learn the difference between different arguments?
- How to collect information and specify the purpose of your discourse, analysis of the target audience.
- Visual aids – How Power Point, OH, diagrams etc can help you rather than divert the attention from the actual purpose of the talk.
- How to enrich your discourses with various ornamentations and personal narratives. What is a connotation? How can I use this beneficial information? How do I convey illustrations clearly using concrete words?
- Information about different dispositions depending on the purpose of the talk, (and what specific needs your particular company has got). The participants will deliver talks on the chosen dispositions;
- - Introductory Discourses - Presentation of the company, yourself or somebody else.
- - Instructive Discourses – How to instruct some one by demonstration.
- - Informative Discourses – How to interest an audience for something and learn others something that you know.
- - Goodwill Talks – Information about a product or a service but the actual purpose is to infuse appreciation for something specific. The reason might be to apply for money for a research project.
- - Persuasive Discourses – advising or valuating. You will learn the distinctions and the nuances between different kinds of arguments and in what order you ought to use them to appear trustworthy, reliable and persuasive.
- Memory technique – How to remember what to say during your performance.
- The Performance - The Voice - How to develop the capacity to use this marvellous instrument by using modulation, intonation, making pauses, displaying enthusiasm, warmth and sympathy. The Body Language. How to reach the interest and sympathy of your audience.
- The participants will be given the possibility to prepare and hold different types of talks that will be evaluated and constructive advice will be given in order to enable the speaker to develop further.
We customize the contents of the course totally in accordance with your specific needs.
Number of participants: 3- 7, (the reason for the number is to give all the attendants the opportunity to deliver a talk. If you wish more people to attend the course it is always possible to extend the course).
Number of occasions to meet: 3 whole days or 6 half days.
Date: Totally according to your wishes.
|1 Day||7,000 SEK plus VAT.|
|2 Days||12,000 SEK plus VAT.|
|3 Days||15,000 SEK plus VAT.|
Plus travel allowance 18:50 kr/10 km
(for the west coast region of Sweden, from Gothenburg down to Malmoe. For other parts of Sweden or other countries please contact us for a price.
If you find yourself interested in this and would like to find out how to register to our courses or if you would like to have further information please contact us