This course is beneficial for every one within the company, for the board meeting, for meeting your customers, when you present your company or your products at trade fairs - all to be able present your message in the best way imaginable without losing any vital information.
This course will sandwich study and practical work and to conclude with every attendant will give an oral presentation. Afterwards every one will get personal advice individually.
- What isrequired to become a better speaker?
- Anxiety and Body Language
- How can you listen more efficiently and learn to discern different arguments?
- How to collect information and specify the purpose of your discourse, analysis of the target audience.
- Visual aids – How Power Point, OH, diagrams etc can help you rather than divert the attention from the actual purpose of the talk.
- How to enrich your discourses with various ornamentations and personal narratives. What is a connotation? How can I use this beneficial information? How do I convey illustrations clearly using concrete words?
- Information about different dispositions depending on the purpose of the talk, (and what specific needs your particular company has got).
- Memory technique – How to remember what to say during your performance.
The Performance - The Voice - How to develop the capacity to use this marvellous instrument by using modulation, intonation, making pauses, displaying enthusiasm, warmth and sympathy. The Body Language. How to reach the interest and sympathy of your audience.
Instructor: Sarai Palmlöf
We customize the contents of the course totally in accordance with your specific needs.
Number of participants: 3-7, (the reason for the number is to give all the attendants the opportunity to deliver a talk. If you wish more people to attend the course it is always possible to extend the course).
Number of occasions to meet: 2 whole days or 4 half days.
Date: Totally according to your wishes.
|7,000 SEK plus VAT.
|12,000 SEK plus VAT.
Plus travel allowance 18:50 kr/10 km
(for the west coast region of Sweden, from Gothenburg down to Malmoe. For other parts of Sweden or other countries please contact us for a price.)
If you find yourself interested in this and would like to find out how to register to our courses or if you would like to have further information please press here.